Payload Guest | Orbis Unjailed
What is Payload Guest and why do I need it?
- Payload Guest is a homebrew application designed to load payloads without the need of always opening the browser and navigating to a host.
- This will not remove the complete need of hosts. You still need to jailbreak with GoldHEN before hand.
- The main reason for this is that the success rate for re-exploiting will be lower than just running the code “natively”. For everything but GoldHEN you should use this app as the main payload loader.
Enough talk, let’s start…
- Payload Guest can be downloaded here
- Alternatively, it can also be found via Homebrew Store
- Jailbreak the PS4 using GoldHEN.
- Navigate to Settings > GoldHEN > Check Enable BinLoader Server.
- In order for the payloads to be seen in Payload Guest, you can either:
- Copy the payloads to /data/payloads/ if you want them in PS4’s internal HDD - can be sent via FTP.
- Copy the payloads to a payloads folder on the root of a USB drive. Must be formatted as FAT32 or exFAT.
- Payloads can be found here: payloads.
- Extract the archive and copy all payloads that match your firmware to payloads folder. No other folders!