Customizing Profile/Avatar | Orbis Unjailed
How can I customize my avatar?
- Profile picture is the profile icon found in the various parts of the OS, such as homescreen (function area), quick menu, log-in screen, etc.
- This guide will show you how you can easily make any picture as the profile avatar and how to change your account name.
- Note that you need a activated account first!
Changing avatar picture
- Download and install:
- After installing everything, including DirectX 9.0, prepare your image (format doesn’t matter).
- Make sure your image is a perfect square format, to ensure no part of the image will be cropped or stretched (use any type of image editor if needed).
- Open PS4 Avatar Maker, select the type of account (Local or Activated).
- Double click the middle part and select your image.
- Select Export Avatar, and select a name and location.
- Put the exported avatar on a USB Drive or FTP to a location on the internal HDD of the PS4.
- On the PS4, jailbreak using GoldHEN.
- Open PS4Xplorer, navigate the location of the avatar you set.
- Select it and press X to apply (you might need to do it 2 times).
- To see it, log out and log back in your account (you don’t need to reboot).
Changing profile name
- Jailbreak your PS4 with GoldHEN.
- Navigate to PS4 > GoldHEN > Enable FTP server. Take note of PS4’s IP Address.
- On PC, open FileZilla or your desired FTP client and input the PS4’s IP as host and port 2121.
- Navigate to /system_data/priv/cache/profile/0xNUMBERSYOUHAVE.
- Edit online.json on Notepad++ or any text editor. If you don’t have a online.json, download a copy here
- Replace “myFirstName” with your desired name.
- Replace “myLastName” with your desired name. If you don’t want a last name, leave the section as “”.
- Save changes and replace online.json with old one.